Welcome to Happy Acres where you will meet new friends and revisit some old ones.
Happily ever after starts at Happy Acres…or does it?
• Spend time with my family while staying at Happy Acres Orchard and recovering from life implosion #1.
• Getting my mojo back by working in the gift shop and our brand new venture, the CocoaBus.
• Resisting kisses from the handsome, mysterious, pain in the butt owner of the nearby Christmas tree farm.
New holiday checklist (last one went off the rails):
• Having good old-fashioned fun with my family while serving our many customers at the busiest time of the year.
• Regaining my confidence in marketing and working with the public, what I do best.
• Lots and lots of steamy no-strings holiday hijinks with the deliciously annoying man I can’t keep my hands off…and it’s not just because he has the finest tree—ahem, trees—around.
Final holiday checklist (you know the drill):
• Survive Christmas after life implosion #2 courtesy of the enigmatic man I couldn’t keep myself from falling for — or maybe, just maybe, find the way to save the holiday for both of us.
Author’s note: Fiancée by Christmas is the first book in our Happy Acres contemporary romance series, which is set near Crescent Cove. This book has a happily-ever-after—assuming Rachel doesn’t kill Clay, which is always a possibility—and no cliffhanger.
Happy Acres is where you will meet new friends, revisit some old ones, and have some amazing hot cocoa while choosing the perfect Christmas Tree.
This book was such a great read, I don't know if it's because we have a Secret Billionaire Tree Farmer that leads a double life or because we have a so many familiar faces that pop up through out the story that sprinkle their own quirkiness into it. But what I do know is that this was a HOT read that will have you reaching for ice water and not the hot cocoa that everyone else is dying to get their hands on in this story.
Rachel has moved out of NYC and relocated to Turnbull, NY to stay in a small cabin and help her Aunt Laverne at the family farm while trying to recover after her life imploded. Clay is a Billionaire tech guy who loves to get away on the weekends to his Christmas Tree Farm in Upstate New York where no one knows who he is or what he does for a living other than dabble in Christmas Trees on the weekends. Together they are magnetic! Their attraction was instantaneous, as if they were magnets being drawn together. There is a bit of angst but not to much, it's like a spicy Hallmark Movie.
This was a Surprise Holiday Release but I hope we don't have to wait until Next Christmas to get another Happy Acres story.
I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys Steamy Holiday Reads, Contemporary Romances, Billionaire Romances, or Boss/Employee Romances.
**I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**